Faculty and Staff Resources
- Departmental Travel Expense Management Report
In order to process travel more efficiently, please submit the TEM Report Form and original receipts to your administrative assistant.
- TEM Travel System
Use the TEM System to submit travel reimbursement vouchers and travel authorization forms. A travel authorization form is required for all international travel and for domestic travel over $1500.00. See staff for training.
RENTING A VEHICLE?
- If a departmental vehicle is not available or does not meet your travel needs, Fleet Services must be used.
- If Fleet Services is unable to accommodate your request, the Enterprise State Rental Contract should be used. Please submit payment via HokieMart (travel originating from Blacksburg).
- Please attach verification that a fleet services vehicle was unavailable to your Travel Reimbursement Voucher.
- If the traveler is a university employee, the traveler should decline the rental car insurance when traveling inside the territorial United States, in Canada, or in Puerto Rico because the university provides a self-insured automobile plan for employees.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to refuel a rental car prior to returning it to the agency. Decline all up-front-fuel charges.
- LEARN MORE
PROMOTION & TENURE
- University Policies, Guidelines, and Templates
- FWC Promotion and Tenure Policies
- Policies and procedures for appointment of research assistant, associate, and full professors
- 2 & 4 year Review
- Guidelines for the Appointment & Service of Adjunct Professors
- Policy & Procedures for Peer Review of Teaching