Lecturer, School of Public and International Affairs
B.S., Ohio State University (1986)
M.A., Ohio State University (1997)
Ph.D., Ohio State University (2002)
Human dimensions of natural resources
- Fish and wildlife conservation
- Hunter recruitment and retention
- Ethics (including treatment of wildlife), attitudes, values, and behavior
- Environmental education
- Research methods: qualitative, quantitative (survey research), and psychometrics
School of Public and International Affairs - UAP 1024: Urban Public Issues
- Meyers, Ronald B. “Summary of the 5th Annual North American Association for Environmental Education’s Research Symposium.” Journal of Education for Sustainable Development. V3, n1, 13-18. 2009.
- Meyers, Ronald B., Brody, Michael, Dillon, Justin, Hart, Paul, Krasny, Marianne, Monroe, Martha, Russell, Constance and Wals, Arjen. “Towards creating an inclusive community of researchers: the first three years of the North American Association for Environmental Education research symposium’, Environmental Education Research, v13, n5, 639 - 661. 2007.
- Meyers, Ronald B. “Environmental Learning: Reflections of practice, research and theory.” Environmental Education Research, Special Issue: Researching education and the environment: retrospect and prospect, v12, n3-4, 459-470. 2006.
- Meyers, Ronald B. "A Pragmatic Epistemology for Free Choice Learning." Environmental Education Research, Special Issue on free choice learning”, v11, n3, 309-320. 2005.
- Jackson, Golden, and Meyers, Ronald B. “Challenges of Institutional Outreach: COPC Example.” Cityscape: A Journal of Policy Development and Research, U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, v5, n1, 125-140. 2001.
- Heimlich, Joe E. and Meyers, Ronald B. “Method Boundness Among Zoo and Park Educators." Environmental Education Research, v5, n1, 67-76. 1999.