Associate Professor of Practice, Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation, Lecturer, School of Public and International Affairs, and Director, Renewable Energy Facility Siting Project
B.S., Ohio State University (1986)
M.A., Ohio State University (1997)
Ph.D., Ohio State University (2002)
Human dimensions of natural resources
- Fish and wildlife conservation
- Hunter recruitment and retention
- Ethics (including treatment of wildlife), attitudes, values, and behavior
- Environmental education
- Research methods: qualitative, quantitative (survey research), and psychometrics
School of Public and International Affairs - UAP 1024: Urban Public Issues
- Meyers, Ronald B. “Summary of the 5th Annual North American Association for Environmental Education’s Research Symposium.” Journal of Education for Sustainable Development. V3, n1, 13-18. 2009.
- Meyers, Ronald B., Brody, Michael, Dillon, Justin, Hart, Paul, Krasny, Marianne, Monroe, Martha, Russell, Constance and Wals, Arjen. “Towards creating an inclusive community of researchers: the first three years of the North American Association for Environmental Education research symposium’, Environmental Education Research, v13, n5, 639 - 661. 2007.
- Meyers, Ronald B. “Environmental Learning: Reflections of practice, research and theory.” Environmental Education Research, Special Issue: Researching education and the environment: retrospect and prospect, v12, n3-4, 459-470. 2006.
- Meyers, Ronald B. "A Pragmatic Epistemology for Free Choice Learning." Environmental Education Research, Special Issue on free choice learning”, v11, n3, 309-320. 2005.
- Jackson, Golden, and Meyers, Ronald B. “Challenges of Institutional Outreach: COPC Example.” Cityscape: A Journal of Policy Development and Research, U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, v5, n1, 125-140. 2001.
- Heimlich, Joe E. and Meyers, Ronald B. “Method Boundness Among Zoo and Park Educators." Environmental Education Research, v5, n1, 67-76. 1999.